Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Some Fun with Mantis Rototillers on Squidoo

I happened to be writing about Mantis Rototillers and Cultivators on Squidoo.com (you can see the results here at http://www.Squidoo.com/mantis-small-garden-tillers ) and got a little carried away...

As it turned out, I guess "punchy" might be the word for it. :) I wound up adding a story about a weiner dog convention (tying it to a Mantis Rototillers/Cultivators convention), and then one thing led to another, and all of a sudden there were videos of "The Garden Song."

Sigh... I TRY to be serious! But, I guess life's too short to be too serious. Please go have a laugh on me, and read my page about Mantis Rototillers and Weiner Dogs and The Garden Song.

Then, that should put you in the mood to buy your Mantis Rototiller from me. :) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment