Friday, February 25, 2011

The Mantis XP 16-inch Tiller - Larger and newer style

Oh wow... I was just looking over at my Portable Garages and Shelters small garden tillers for sale page, and noticed when I clicked on one of the items, that Mantis now has a larger model - it is a little more expensive ($599), and yet it's bigger and stronger.

The tilling width is 16 inches versus 9 inches. I can't put the link here in this blog because of the agreement I have as an affiliate for Mantis - but I was able to put their product feed in my small garden tillers for sale page. So you can access it there.

It also has a powerful Honda 4-cycle 35 cc engine. This all makes it a little heavier than the other models, but at only 34 pounds, it's still pretty light!

Again, if you buy from my links at the www.PortableGaragesAndShelters.com/small-garden-tillers-for-sale page, you'll be buying DIRECT from Mantis - which is good if you are looking for the 1-year money back guarantee protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment