Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Oh...The Joy of Mantis Rototillers (and even better on sale!)

Oh the joy of springtime...and gardening. If you're looking for Mantis Rototillers for sale, you have stopped in at the right place!

First of all, I have to tell you that I LOVE my Mantis! It was a gift from my Dad when hubby and I moved to our country mountain home. We love gardening - John concentrates on the veggies, and I tend to focus on planting the garlic (it's easy!), the herbs, and flowers.

When I get home in May (I'm away for the winter), I'll take a photo of how much our beloved small Mantis garden tiller can accomplish. You'd be surprised!

Anyway, since you're here, you've probably already done your research, and know that you're looking to buy a rototiller - and you know you want the Mantis.

I've scoured a bunch of sites, and at the end of the day, Amazon has the most competitive prices - and I noticed that the Mantis model 7225-00-02 2-cycle Gas Powered model is boasting CARB Compliance and has some excellent reviews.

By the way, another reason I really like Amazon is its terrific service. I have had nothing but good luck ordering items through Amazon.

I'll write more about Mantis Rototillers in this blog - (including some of our own experiences) but for now, let me just get something up & running since winter is coming to an end, and I'm motivated! Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment